Friday, July 10, 2009

Day 1 - 7.10.09 - 220lbs




Well, here it is as I promised. Day 1. The starting line.
This morning I got up feeling pretty good. I weighed myself and found that I was right about where I thought I was. 220lbs. The same as I was the last time that I had started my weight loss plan. I have gained it all back after losing 10lbs a few months ago for my sisters wedding. That's ok though. I did it once and I can do it again. (By the way I designed that little logo there... YAY!
My Weaknesses:
Ahh, my weaknesses. I love sweets. Baked sweets to be exact. Breads for the most part. I also love cheesecakes and my favorite of all is cherry delight(I'm not sure if its classified as a cheesecake but that's where I'm placing it) Still yet, it's a horrible food for someone like me to have around. I also love to start something and then put it aside. Namely weight loss routines. I love how I feel the first week or so of a plan that I have started and then I get off track and decide that it's a hastle to have to do it because "well, I didn't do it yesterday". So then there I am... flat on my butt behind the wagon.
My Plan:
Ok, so here's the plan. I do the best when I can get active and stay in that mindset. I also do well when I keep track of my meals. So basically... "The Biggest Loser Cardio Max" Video and a sort of Weight Watchers Points diet combined. I have a hard time keeping track of the points because I forget my points book but I know what I shouldn't eat and THAT's usually my problem... Eatting it anyways. So that's where this blog comes in. I like to be online so I know I'll use it. And I hope for support of my followers list. Either way. This will be here for me to tell on myself. I'll read these posts myself and the wheels will definatly turn in knowing that I'm right here out in the open for anyone to see if they do happen to come across my blog. I also am going to try to keep some of my worst pictures on here to remind myself that I never want to be this overweight again. This may not be the best way to try to lose weight but something different has to happen and I don't know what else to do. I need the drive and hopefully this will motivate me.
As I have asked before... Pray for me to keep up the strength to make my life healthier. For me and my family... especially for my little girl so that she may never have to go through what I have.

0 Comments: