Monday, August 3, 2009

Praise the Lord...

Hi everyone, I promise that I haven't fallen off of the face of the Earth. This past week has been a little messy. First off... that knee of mine has been giving me really bad problems with how bad it hurts. So I didn't get as much outdoor exersice in. Then we have had some family issues... not in my home but more like...brothers, sisters and parents. It's been a heartaching day and I just wanted to check in at least for now with you all. I did take a picture of myself on Thursday because I knew I couldn't on Friday. Tons of things going on. I did also manage to lose another lb. Not what I was hoping but ya know... if you don't work at it... it doesn't do it on it's own. So that's my fault. BUT, it was still a lb! Anyways, I hope to post my pic on here tomorrow. I have to go to the dentist to get a wisdom tooth pulled. That's going to postpone another day of working out but... I need a day to rest and think after what went on today. So I am going to ask that everyone who reads this to PLEASE .... please... pray for my family and their peace of mind and for them to find God a little easier right now as I have come to ask Him myself in times of hardship. And also a prayer for my knee and my tooth pulling adventure. I really need lifting for my family though. I wish I could make this terrible ordeal go away or at least wish that I could do more healing with my hands towards their minds, bodys and souls. But for now... I'll settle for a prayer that God can do it for me. Thanks so much everyone. -BrittanyJo

0 Comments: